The Qu-ax cross 60cm black with red hubs, manufactured by Qu-Ax is a forest touring unicycle that can be used very well for cruising around town.
Its 48 spokes make it a very shock-resistant unicycle.
Its flat pedals allow a good footing.
On this model, the tire is specifically adapted to cushion jumps.
It can therefore be considered ideal for short descents.
It benefits from many advantages thanks to its very low weight which proves the quality of the equipment adapted to this unicycle:
Aluminum cranks, reasonably sized cross frame and fork (with footpegs), Red CRMO hubs, a comfortable saddle.
It is equipped with a 60cm large wheel which really adapts this unicycle to use on all types of terrain, this large wheel will allow you not to feel the obstacles (stones, roots, sidewalks, stairs.) which will be cushioned by its tire .
Muni for downhill, Muni and long off-road rides
- lightweight hub-axle, 36 holes, hollow axle, red
- QU-AX Q-Axle 145 mm cranks, ti-grey anodized
- QU-AX Muni-saddle with handle
- Double Bolt Aluminum Safety Saddle
- Rim QU-AX-BX45 double wall, aluminum, 36 holes
- chunky 24"x3.0" Duro Wildlife tire
- BMX aluminum pedals
- fork with Magura bushings, steel
- Aluminum seat post with reinforcement gusset, Ø 25.4 mm
- Weight: 6.35kg