The Unicycle Cross "with Starter" has just had the new Qzero cranks. The unicycle made by Qu-Ax is a unicycle suitable for the forest, in the countryside, it will be expert. It is ideal for downhill use thanks in particular to the handle attached to its saddle.
The cross unicycle is suitable for off-roading. It is a solid unicycle with tires suitable for rough terrain. Equipped with elements that withstand shocks. With the Muni starter, you can overcome many obstacles. Perfect for good workouts.
- ISIS hubs, 48 holes, hollow axle
- ZeroQ aluminum 6061 cranks, titanium color, 127mm
- lightweight aluminum seatpost with reinforcement
- QU-AX all-terrain saddle, large cushion, with handle
- dual allen bolt saddle clamp
- QU-AX-BX45 wide double wall rim, aluminum, 48 holes
- 19"x2.5" Maxxis Creepy Crawler tire
- aluminum BMX pedals
- Flatcrown flathead fork with splined surface
- weight: 6.2kg