We have succeeded in concentrating all the essence of the liquid into concentrate - saving you space, time and money.
The proven recipe on which we base our production has not changed.
The liquid still has the same properties as always.
After all, you remember well that it was with its use that we managed to lock 419 people in a soap bubble,
thus establishing the Guinness World Record.
Not suitable for children under 3 years old. Do not swallow. In case of indigestion, drink plenty of water (the taste is rather bad). Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes or skin, rinse thoroughly with cold water. Adult supervision is required while using the soap. The packaging is not a toy.
How to prepare the concentrate for use?
1. First you need to dilute the concentrate with water.
2. Be sure to keep our suggested ratio of 1:3
(one part concentrate to three parts pure water).
3. The bubble liquid is ready. You can start having fun :)
Before each use, carefully stir the liquid soap to dissolve any deposits. Store the soap at room temperature. For temperatures below 10°C, the liquid may lose its properties and/or become opaque. If the liquid is cold, warm it to room temperature and stir.
- A humidity level (>40%) is ideal for the creation of bubbles. For the creation of bubbles outdoors, it is recommended to practice on foggy days or just after precipitation. Creating beautiful bubbles is more difficult on sunny days. The morning, or the end of the day (when the sun goes down) are ideal times for the creation of bubbles.
- If you plan to create bubbles indoors, humidify the air with a small water spray bottle. Increasing the humidity in the air will facilitate the creation of bubbles.
- The foam decreases the quality of the bubbles and makes it more difficult to create them. It is all the more important to avoid shaking the container containing the soap to avoid the creation of foam. If the liquid becomes foamy, remove the foam present on the surface before using it.
A professional liquid to create soap bubbles, all in a 1 liter container.